Well, I should say at the outset that Skip Gates is a friend, so I may be a little biased here. I don't know all the facts. What's been reported though is that the guy forgot his keys, jimmied his way to get into the house. There was a report called in to the police station that there might be a burglary taking place. So far, so good, right? I mean, if I was trying to jigger into -- well, I guess this is my house now, so...(LAUGHTER)... it probably wouldn't happen. But let's say my old house in Chicago. (LAUGHTER)Here, I'd get shot. (LAUGHTER)
Well, here it is, almost two years later, and guess who's locked out of the people's house?
President Obama. The Obamas returned early from their family Latin America tour to find the place secured, but Obama didn't try to "jigger into" it. (I think the word is, "jiggle" or "jimmy", Mr. President. I hope it's not racist to correct a black Ivy League graduate.)
And despite his insulting insinuations to the secret service, he's alive to talk about it.
Oh, and the LSM won't play it repeatedly like they would have had it been say, President Bush. But thanks to the miracle of the InterWeb, you can!
Oh, what might have been.... If only he'd given up and gone back to Chicago...
No comments:
Post a Comment