Saturday, January 1, 2011

01-01-11

Happy New Year, interwebbers! And to the two followers I've managed to pick up (despite practically no updates made to the blog since it's inception), a big "THANKS!"
I resolve to update this blog a lot more frequently, even if it means only making short haiku posts.

I am looking forward to the 112th Congress and the 63 new members starting Wednesday, and likewise to the job of harangueing them into doing what they're supposed to do- reduce spending, cut taxes, shrink government. Census data showed that the population of NY has decreased, probably due to high taxes, high cost of living and the usual blue-state woes, with the result being that NY lost a congressional seat. I haven't yet researched just who will be getting the boot.

I look forward to another year of marital bliss with my husband.

I anticipate spending more time trying to figure out 1) exactly what is coming in the way of economic calamity and 2) how to prepare for it.

And the usual (except this time I really will work at it), more exercise and better dietary habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment